Dirt Roads Pack-2
These maps are a variety of dirt roads, this could be a normal road in a fantasy setting or in a modern or sci-fi setting it could be a back road. The gridded map is scaled for use with 25mm figures and the Hex map is 1.5 inches, better suited to 6mm wargaming.
This pack contains the following maps;
- Dirt Road 05a: long road (left)
- Dirt Road 05b: long road (right)
- Dirt Road 06: fields
Each map come in the following versions;
- No-Grid-Hex, print friendly A0 scale (31w,38h Inches)
- Grid-25mm, print friendly A0 scale (31w,38h Inches, 31x38 squares)
- Hex-1.5in, print friendly A0 scale (31w,38h Inches, 27x29 Hex’s)
These maps are also usable in a VTT program e.g. Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Foundry etc.
- Dirt Road 05 has an extra No-Grid-Hex maps (62, 38 Inches), this is the large uncut 05a & 05b maps; it is too large for Printing in A0. This bonus map is for use in VTT programs.
These maps are downloaded as a .Zip file, this file is 182MB
(The preview images of the map shown on the shop are a much lower quality, meant only to display what the map looks like with added magnification on some images to show the true scale and detail)
These maps have been scaled for printing at A0 scale.
Grid maps are scaled for 25mm minitures or tokens.
Hex maps are scaled for 1.5In (35mm), suited for sci-fi rpg's or 6mm wargaming.
Vitural Table Top (VTT) Friendly
These maps are also usable in a VTT program (e.g. Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, etc).
The No-Grid-Hex maps are best suited for VTT's. In these programs you tend to overlay your own grid or hex for token use.